- Studio Owner & Company Director of Oxford Yoga Pilates Ltd
- Certified Slings Myofascial Training® Practitioner
- Myofascial Training, CPM Karin Locher
- Anatomy Trains 1&2, Michael Watson, UK
- Certified The Great Yoga Wall® Instructor
- Various further trainings in Pilates & Yoga
- Certified Yoga Instructor, CPM, Lisbon
- Certified Sports Massage Therapist, LSSM, London
- Certified Pilates Studio & Mat Work Instructor, Alan Herdman, London
- Rehearsal Director Contemporary Dance Company, Setúbal, Portugal
- Founding Principal Dancer, Richard Alston Dance Company, London
- Principal Dancer, London Contemporary Dance Theatre
- Scholarship Award to SUNY Purchase University, upstate NY, USA
- B.A (Hons) Contemporary Dance, London Contemporary Dance School
Stephanie was born in London. She trained to be a dancer at the London Contemporary Dance School and graduated with a B.A.(Honours) in Contemporary Dance. She immediately joined the London Contemporary Dance Theatre as a principal dancer and was a founder member of the Richard Alston Dance Company until in 1995 an injury forced her to retire. She went on to teach and rehearse dance internationally and during this time she became interested in methods available for the prevention and treatment of injuries as well as corrective exercise. She studied Pilates in London with Alan Herdman, a leading figure in the Pilates world and responsible for bringing Pilates to the UK in 1970.
Stephanie obtained Alan Herdman´s certificate – Body Conditioning & Remedial Exercise Teacher in 1997 – and taught initially at the Alan Herdman Studios. At the same time she trained at the London School of Sports Massage with Mel Cash and became a qualified Sport Massage Therapist.
Love took her to Lisbon – Portugal where she married. She worked in the leading Pilates studio in Lisbon for over 12 years. Alongside her work at the studio, in 2002 she began working as a Personal Trainer. In 2003 Stephanie encountered Yoga from which was born a great passion and curiosity and since then she has maintained a dedicated practice. She studied with Carlos Rui Ferreira and completed his 3 year Yoga Instructor Course. She ran her own Yoga studio in Lisbon for 2 years.
In 2009 Stephanie lived in The Hague for 18 months where she had the opportunity to train intensively in the Classical Authentic Pilates Method. She taught this method in one of the leading Pilates studios in The Hague and also had her own Yoga studio from where she taught semi-private classes.
Stephanie is the mother of triplet boys and has now moved with her family to Oxford where she has settled.
Together with her husband she runs her own private Pilates & Yoga Studio and also runs group classes at the Oxford Playhouse. When she is not busy teaching or cooking she finds every opportunity to feed her own hunger to learn more. Stephanie has been studying fascia since 2015 and recently certified as a Slings Myofascial Training® Practioner. She is the first teacher in the UK do this and has been invited by Art of Motion (the birth place of Slings) to be a teacher trainer of the Slings concept internationally. She has studied with international teachers from the world of dance, she has attended and continues to attend several intensive courses and workshops with international teachers of Pilates, & Yoga and draws inspiration from all her teachers, bringing over 25 years of study and practice to her classes.